RevolverlutionRevolverlution

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Troy's Top 10 Nip-Slips Troy's Top 10 Nip-Slips

Nice work

This is some funny stuff. It made me chuckle.

Life Lessons 1-4 (Clay) Life Lessons 1-4 (Clay)

Nice

This is awesome. BlindxLink told me about this one so I had to check it out. Im glad I did. I hope you make more of them.

AntiClockClock responds:

Thank you! I might make 1 final one, but I am not sure.

Walrus SoundBoard Walrus SoundBoard

Meh

I would expect better from you. But oh well I guess it was okay. I cant wait for your new stuff to come out.

Look on you damn calendar Look on you damn calendar

Mrh

Ive seen better. But this was ok. It made me laugh. You should make more. Keep up the good work.

Fighting Darkness Part 1 Fighting Darkness Part 1

Meh

Meh pretty good. You should fix up the storyline a bit. Its confusing.Other than that keep up the good work.

EtaBeta vampire slayer 3 EtaBeta vampire slayer 3

Nice work

This was good work all around. You should definately make more. Keep up the good work.

NG TT VI NG TT VI

Nice

I loved it. All of you guys are great. Livecorpse is a god.

Jeffemon 5 Jeffemon 5

Meh

Needs alot of work. If you improve on this it should get a better score. Better luck next time.

AMonkeyinaBox responds:

I think it's the idea that is also the problem. There's very little I can do with this cartoon series, so I've basically stopped and am working on other, better stuff.

eminem:sing the moment eminem:sing the moment

Pure crap

You could have at least had the decensy to optimize the audio. This was crap it was just pretty much the song playing the whole time. I blam you.

Kurt Cobain Tribute Kurt Cobain Tribute

Meh

I heard that Courtney Love hired someone to kill him. Good job on this. Make some more.

dRUnkEnApE responds:

yea i heard that his best friend killed him but courtney was behind it